Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dreams Do Come True!

The time has finally arrived.  

I am currently in Indianapolis, Indiana with my wife and my newly born son, Avery Celestino Soler.  We got the call last night from the birth mother that he was born at 7:46 PM and was 8 lbs and 21.75 inches long.  

We left late into the night on Friday and after a short nap in Buffalo, New York  we arrived in Indiana around 3 PM.

The moment just before his arrival felt very surreal, and it became quite emotional for my wife when he was wheeled into the room.   

Let me keep things short, because I need to get off this laptop and go back to being a baby hog. 

In closing, let me once again restate that dreams do come true!

Living the Dream!
Mr. Soler & Avery

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS BRO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

anibal, big congrats! I wish you and the family my best!

Unknown said...

Okay...Big Red still in the game! Send Junior my regards...Congrats Papa;)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Congratulations. It's wonderful, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Opps. I meant to sign my name.
Alana