Wednesday, August 29, 2007

UPDATE: A Call for help...

Thank You!!!

Let me start out first by thanking everyone who donated and responded to my call for help. Jasper has started classes and is all moved in with plenty of materials, supplies and funds to last him for a while. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for your generosity in this time of need.

Through your donations I have secured $500 dollars that have been given to him for food, clothes and school incidentals.

This experience has helped me realize the huge void that exist for "Urban American" high school graduates who do not have much support or experience in preparing for the transition into college. Something must be done to ensure that once students graduate that they take the required steps to get into college.

Once again I am deeply grateful for your help in helping another one of my students, Live the Dream!


¡Viviendo el SueƱo! (Living the Dream!)
Mr. Anibal Soler, Jr.
http://www.anibalsoler.com
http://anibalsoler.blogspot.com

No comments: