Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to School!!

Tomorrow morning, it's back to work for thousands of teachers across New York State. The excitement is in the air!

I personally can't wait as I begin my second year as an Academy Director/ Vice-Principal at Charlotte High School. Coming into this school year with a years worth of experience speaks volumes. I am attacking things from whole new perspective. I am looking forward to improving our NYS ELA test results along with continuing to develop valuable connections with my students. I have some new teachers under my supervision along with many from last year. I think in ten months from now you will see a different end of the year grade for my self evaluation.

I want to wish all the educational leaders, teachers and students a successful and eventful school year. There is no other job out there where you will be able to affect the future of our world and obtain intrinsic rewards!

Good luck everyone and remember to Live the Dream!

¡Viviendo el SueƱo! (Living the Dream!)
Mr. Anibal Soler, Jr.
http://www.anibalsoler.com
http://anibalsoler.blogspot.com

No comments: