Sunday, April 15, 2007

Eventful Weekend

My Spring break is coming to a close. It has been an eventful last couple of days for myself. I have been working with three of my student athletes from my high school. These three boys are part of the high school basketball team at my school. They also play for an AAU travel team that I previously coached for and continue to endorse because of its high quality work with student athletes. The team is called East Coast Fusion and it is run by a good colleague of mine, Mr. Lemcke.

I spent the final days of my break with these three young men who I picked up, fed and cheered for during the weekend basketball tournament. One of the boys in particular is of great importance to me.

He reminds me a lot of myself and I have personally taken him on as my endeavor. I have been working with him daily with his basketball abilities and counseling him on planning for the future.

Next year is his senior year and hopefully my investment of time, money and love will pay off.

Living the Dream!

Anibal
www.anibasoler.com

No comments: