Tuesday, August 12, 2008

7 Months as a Father


It has been an amazing 7 months since my son stepped into my life. It has been filled with many long nights and exciting days! My son has brought a new found joy to my family and a new role for myself. He is truly a blessing and has brought a renewed perspective and purpose on life. His innocence, energy and curiosity is contagious and often times refreshing in a world that could burn you at a moments notice.

Time is going so fast and I often catch myself worried that soon enough he will be asking me for advice on women, sports, school and life. He will be watching my every move and looking at me as his benchmark on life. I will have to set the bar high for my son, and I will also have to support him at all times to ensure that he is successful at whatever he chooses.

Bottom line, he is always going to be looking up to me.

Avery, I love you!

Papi

------
Living the Dream!
Mr. Anibal Soler, Jr.
www.anibalsoler.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your wife on the new joy of life, I'm happy for you guys and know you'll both do well with the task of parenting. Cousin Oscar