Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Elite Success


Today I had the opportunity to speak to various college level students at the University of Rochester. My message was simple, leave your mark!! The contents of my message also spoke of the importance that minority students make it out of a system that has been setup without our views or perspective. I also spoke of the lack of representation of minority students on various campuses and in particular the University of Rochester. My message also spoke about navigating the college scene and using various college resources to ensure elite success. The event concluded with a Q&A session which I enjoyed the most because you get to see and hear what concerns are most important to the students.

The event was hosted by La Unidad Latina, Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc.

Living the Dream!
Mr. Soler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anibal

I am extremely impressed with everything you are doing with this site. It is fantastic and, con su permismo, I am using it as inspiration for the web page I am creating pertinent to my role in my district. Good work brother! Sincerely, Michael Maxwell