Sunday, May 6, 2007

Graduation 2007


This weekend was St. John Fisher's commencement ceremony. For me it was the official walk across the stage and final chapter to my graduate experience at St. John Fisher College. It was also the last time I would have the opportunity to see my peers from my Educational Administration Program.

Looking back it was a great 18 months spent together, there were a lot of ups and some downs during the program. I think everyone in the program grew and gained knowledge from one another. Another positive during our time was that a handful of us were fortunate enough to obtain administrative positions before completing the program and many are obtaining positions now.

At graduation only 15 of the 28 members of Cohort 10 participated. I was somewhat disappointed with the turnout I think it would have been great to see everyone together one last time. Our Cohort was also honored by having one of our own deliver the closing speech to all the graduate students.

In closing I want to remind everyone in my program, that I like the program have a lifetime guarantee!! If you ever need anything, or if I could ever be of any service please let me know. Good luck with your lives and careers I will be watching. Congratulations Class of 2006-2007!

Living the Dream!
Anibal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anibal!
You are definitely a role model for all of us. You have accomplished so many of your goals and are indeed an inspiration & leader for others to follow. I'm glad and privileged to know you and I want to wish you the best in your career.
Para Siempre ... Gus!