Thursday, May 3, 2007

Graduate Awards Ceremony


Last night I was privileged enough to receive an award and attend the Graduate Student Awards Ceremony at St. John Fisher College. I, along with many of my educational administration peers recognized for various achievements throughout the program. I was selected an awarded the "Who's Who Among Students In American Universities & Colleges." I was very honored to have received this recognition.

While I was there I started to think about what is next for me, what will I do now that I have a Bachelors and two Masters degrees? Do I go forth with the pursuit of a Doctorate in Education? Do I focus on achieving my other goals such as guest speaking, writing a book, etc.? I am not 100% sure what life has in store for me, but whatever it is I will give it my all.

Living the Dream!
Anibal

No comments: